Philadelphia Scientific Injector System
The Water Injector System™ is the world’s fastest and most reliable way
to add water to industrial batteries. Filling a battery takes just 15
seconds, which means that you can fill 8 batteries in the time that it
takes to fill 1 battery with other systems! There are two versions of the
system available to meet your needs: the Water Injector Classic System™
and the Water Injector Spider System™. Both systems feature legendary
reliability and speed of fill but differ in the way that the water is
delivered to each Injector valve and the way they fit on top of the
The system saves money in two ways. First, it cuts labor costs,
often paying for itself within its first year of operation. Second, it
extends the life of each expensive battery onto which it is installed
due to improved quality of watering.
The system also improves safety and environmental cleanliness. There
is no need to peer into cells to inspect levels as with manual filling.
And water Injectors automatically fill each cell to the correct level,
so there is no overfilling and no electrolyte spillage during charging.
Did you know that each time a battery boils over it loses 3% of its
capacity? That equates to 15 minutes of run time for each and every boil
over! And the only way to recover the capacity is to perform an
expensive acid equalization process, which typically costs more than the
Water Injector System.
Because of its robustness and reliability the Water Injector System
is the preferred system for all Opportunity and Fast/Rapid charge
Features and Benefits:
- Unique Design: Our unique patented valve that is the heart of the system and is unlike any other on the market. It generates 20 times the shut-off force of a float based battery filling system. More power means less problems!
- Very Fast Operation: All cells in an average industrial truck battery can be filled, with precise level control, in 15 seconds!
- Safe: Prevents direct contact with electrolyte while filling.
Compact: A low profile minimizes interference with battery cables.
- Rugged: Tough enough to survive impacts, abuse and extremes of battery temperatures. There are no exposed parts to break off even when an Injector is removed from a cell.
- One Size Fits All Design: All cells filled to the appropriate level. No guesswork involved about what to order.
- No-Freeze Tubing: Surplus water drains from the tubing into cells after filling is complete. This makes the system perfect for use in cold storage facilities and other freezing environments.
- Convenience Filling Allowed: The system has the unique ability to be used to fill a battery regardless of state of charge. In conventional charging applications, it is precise enough to allow filling before or after charge. For rapid or opportunity charge applications, watering should only be done after the weekly equalization charge.
- Exclusive Reconditioning Service: Water Injectors are so tough they can be reconditioned regardless of their age. Reconditioned Injectors are cleaned, inspected and installed on brand new tubing for reuse. This is environmentally conscious and means even more savings for our customers.
- 5 Year Warranty: Philadelphia Scientific warrants the Water Injector System against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 5 years from the date of sale.
Click here to visit PowRparts.com for more info..