The Power to Reduce Expenses
Concerned about maintenance expenses? The WATER LESS® battery is our preferred solution for customers looking to reduce watering problems and expenses without sacrificing run time or cycle life. By using proprietary grid metallurgy, special water-saving sleeve separator material, and vent caps designed to minimize water loss, the WATER LESS® battery requires watering just four to six times per year* in many applications. WATER LESS® batteries can reduce maintenance and watering expenses by more than 90% – lowering your total cost of ownership. WATER LESS® combines the benefit of full power and reduced cost.
No need to sacrifice performance for reduced maintenance. WATER LESS® provides the full performance of a flooded battery.
- FULL CAPACITY: The WATER LESS® battery offers full 85, 100, and 125 AH capacities, allowing your trucks to perform productively and efficiently.
- LONG LIFE: The WATER LESS® battery maintains an estimated cycle life of 1,500-2,000 cycles, based on one cycle per day and 80% DoD, five days a week.
- APPLICATION: The WATER LESS® battery can be used in medium and heavy applications.
Reduced maintenance means less watering, reduced expenses, and no special charger required.
- LESS WATERING: The WATER LESS® battery starts gassing later and due to better charge acceptance does not gas as heavy to mix the acid with electrolyte. This means that WATER LESS® requires watering just four to six times per year* in many applications.
- NO SPECIAL CHARGER: The WATER LESS® may be charged on a standard charger – no special requirements or special charger needed.
- MAINTENANCE PLAN: WATER LESS® can help get you out of the maintenance business. Your HAWKER® dealer can set up a comprehensive, programmed maintenance agreement including watering your batteries. This offers you a “no maintenance” battery option.